Download "Walk-In Shower Design Ideas and Remodeling Tips"
Do you prefer a shower to a bath?
It's probably not surprising that most people do prefer a shower, which is why walk-in showers have become so popular.
In fact, many homeowners are foregoing tub/shower combinations for the comfort and enjoyment of a walk-in shower with amenities such as bench seating and multiple showerheads.
With our 16-page Walk-in Shower Guide, you'll learn about:
- The cost of walk-in showers
- Minimum space requirements
- The advantages of doorless and low or no threshold designs
- Requirements for multiple showerheads and body sprays
- Accessories for convenience, comfort and safety
- Ventilation and lighting options
Just fill out the form on your right to download your copy of the guide.